Friday, August 11, 2006

Chaotic Good Elf Barbarian

So, to really explore just how bored I am at the moment, I googled "which D&D character are you?". My first test said I was a lawful good half-orc fighter paladin. I disagree with lawful good, cuz I hates the government, man. Always fucking my shit up. Half orc doesn't work because they're ugly and even the blind can see my handsomeness from miles away. Lastly, paladins are total gay alter bois all grown up in a suit of armor. Since the first result was soooooooooooooooooooo homosexual, I took the next quiz. This one informed me of my station as a chaotic good elf barbarian.

This one is pretty good. Chaotic good denotes a good person that doesn't stand for pointless bureaucratic bull doo doo. Elves are attractive and cerebrally inclined.. Though, I'm not quite sure I'm such a barbarian. I mean. I do hit women over the head as a part of foreplay, and I do enjoy killing people who look at me funny. And I am currently questing to kill James Earl Jones for killing my ma and pa cuz they figured out steel. But really, I'm more of a Bard or a Ranger.

I took a third test and it confirmed my position as a bard, with a way rad drawing:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home