Monday, August 14, 2006

like, wow, dude


Pot heads just might be the most annoying people on the face of the planet. At least the most boring. Recently, I was at a friend's house, a pot head, when another friend of his--and I'm convinced the extent of their friendship is to match each other with marijuana--came over. My friend and I were playing Street Fighter when the other guy started relaying an anecdote about a run in with the cops, one in which I believed he had made mention of running from the cops.

Apparently he and a companion were walking down a street in Prospect--the most dangerous of hoods, truly--when a policeman, a black policeman(don't ask me why it's pertinent)asked him if they lived "around here."

He then proceeded to elaborate no further.

"So you started running because he asked if you lived around there?"

"No. We didn't run."

"I thought you said you ran"

"No."

"So, the story is, you were walking down a street, and a black cop asked you a question and then left you alone?"

"Yeah."

"Wow. That's a great story..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home