Tuesday, August 15, 2006

white people

America is a great place, made up of all kind of peoples. No one is better than anyone else, but we're all different. And in theses differences, there is great potential for hilarity!!!!!

Like, when a brother drinks a glass of water, he, you know, raises it to his lips, does it really cool and, like, raps and stuff. When a white guy drinks a glass of water he's all like, "oh, doo doo doo, I'm such a nerd. A nerd drinking water."

When a black man is watching something funny on TV, he's like "Hahahahahahaha. DAMN! That shit is funny, dawg!" and he's all smooth while he's doing it because black people just have a natural sense of rhythm, unlike whites who can't dance because they're genetically inferior in that way. When white people watch something funny they're like, "Oh, tee hee. That is very humourous. I'm a huge nerd!"

When a black dude farts he's like, "Damn, nigga. I farted!" But he's really cool when he does it. When a white dude farts he's like, "Uh oh, how many D20s do I roll to determine damage and duration?"

When a black man eats a sandwich he's like, "Damn. I'm really cool and I'm eatin' a sandwich!" A white guy is all like, "Uh oh, is there cheese on this? I'm lactose intolerant! Is this kosher? Ugh! I need multi-grain bread cuz I'm such a nerd!"

My comedy album will be in stores next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home